QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QMS)
- The Management of SHRCON LTD is enthusiastic to continually improve the Quality Management System in accordance with requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and committed for.
- Manufacture welded & fabricated steel products with highest quality standards as defined by the leading industrial standards and by customer requirements.
- Manufacture quality products meeting expectation and fully satisfaction of customer.
- Meeting mutual contractual obligations.
- Provide all member of SHRCON HR team opportunity to work in team based environment to ensure a program of continual quality improvement.
- Identify setting & achieving the quality objectives at relevant functions by providing adequate resources, training and development of Human resources.
- Provide safe works.
QUALITY & HEALTH POLICY
- Achieve total customer satisfaction by ensuring safe and reliable Operation and Maintenance services.
- Empower team members through professional and personal development.
- Foster a workplace culture where our principal concern is to guarantee the physical integrity of our employees.
- Create a work environment that promotes excellence - preventing accident and ill-health by ensuring the health & safety of our employees, customers and clients, contractors and vendors, and the general public.
- Establish procedures to recognize, evaluate and control environmental, health and safety hazards.
- Arrange appropriate levels of environmental, health and safety training for all employees.
- Empower all employees to actively report unsafe conditions and take actions to continually improve QEHS culture.
- Establish QEHS audit system to monitor continual improvement for the development of QEHS Culture.
Chief Executive Officer
- SHRCON is a fully certified ISO: 9001 company and works strictly in accordance to these guide-lines. The QMS assures that all products comply fully with the ASME, DNV, and GL regulations.All of SHRCON equipment and instruments that are used in production are certified and controlled by qualified inspectors. Inspection is conducted on incoming material and at various hold points during the manufacturing process with the final inspection carried out as per ASME, DNV and ISO require-ments.
- Comply with all applicable quality, environmental and health & safety legal regulations and other requirements.
- Ensure that this policy is disseminated, understood and implemented by all stakeholders.